Saturday, September 16, 2006

hmmm?

I'm sorry if the following makes no sense whatsoever...

I took what I consider to be a huge step towards a possible future yesterday and I was told to wait to follow up for over a month. I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. I guess I've been wondering about this for so long that I'm just a little put off by the fact that I've finally taken a positive step towards finding out about it, only to be told to wait.

Those that know me well will definitely tell you that patience isn't exactly one of my virtues. Yet, I've been thinking and praying about this for so long and have been afraid to act. It's just a little disconcerting to finally work up the courage to follow it and be told to hurry up and wait. I just don't get it.

I've just recently admitted to myself that I've been afraid of this decision, and just yesterday convinced myself to act on what I've been feeling. Did I make the wrong decision? Were my fears justified? I just don't know?

Please keep me in your prayers.

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home