Sunday, February 25, 2007

Life at HDS and iPod Shuffle of the Week

Most of my friends already know that Harvard Divinity School has been a very difficult place for me...culturally, personally, academically and spiritually. But, it has been especially difficult of late. And while I don't personally care for the Boston area or Harvard in general, the place would be livable if I weren't dealing with the insanity, and even inanity, that is HDS.

I'm really overwhelmed by the amount of work I've got to do this semester in order to graduate. Admittedly, the fact that I've got so much work is due to many poor decisions on my part. But, the combination of the other pressures here and the workload right now is getting very difficult to bear.

I'm even more stressed by the fact that if I don't graduate this semester, I do not plan on returning to school. So basically, at the end of this semester I'll be finished with my academic career here at Harvard...one way, or the other. I'm still planning on staying here and working at the museum next year, but if for whatever reason I fail to graduate, I will not be coming back to finish.

Anyway, I don't feel as if I have a lot of people I can share this with, so I'm sharing it here. Thanks.

iPod Shuffle of the Week
1. Where is the Love? Black Eyed Peas
2. Caution. Operation Ivy
3. Better is One Day. Rebecca St. James
4. I Belong to You. Lenny Kravitz
5. Just the Two of Us. Will Smith
6. Rise Up. Third Day
7. The Way Suite. John Michael Talbot
8. Party for Two. Shania Twain feat. Mark McGrath
9. Brother's Keeper. Rich Mullins
10. Digee Dime. Burlap to Cashmere

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home