Friday, June 09, 2006

It's been a big week!

Well, this week has been busy!!!

It was graduation here at Harvard and several of my friends graduated, YEA them! Many of them are off to start careers in ministry or pursue further education. They are such great people and I really wish them the best!

Things are starting to quiet down here at the dorm. People are really starting to move out now that graduation is over. My new job as the dorm proctor (RA) starts tomorrow, so I hope I'm up to the task. I've got to check people out this weekend, and then there will be a 2 week lull before people start showing up to stay for the summer language program. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the summer!

Oh, and the Sooners are playing Rice this weekend in the NCAA baseball super-regional...Good Luck Guys!!!

The Dallas Mavericks won game one of the NBA Finals last night...I'm really conflicted over who to support, the Heat or the Mavs. I mean I'm from south Florida, so I would love it for the area to have a championship...but, I also am kind of pulling for the Mavs. Oh well, it'll be a good series!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Ephrem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home