Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Classes begin anew...

Well, this is the first week of classes here at Harvard Divinity School (HDS)...I know, we start classes after everyone else on the planet, it's some sort of weird Harvard thing. It's looking to shape up like an interesting, albeit busy, semester. It looks like I'm going to end up taking five classes and finishing up an incomplete from the Spring semester that I'm still working on. Oh, and I'm also working and at some point I'll need to sleep. Ah, the joys of being a grad student.

Some of ya'll out there (assuming anyone ever reads this) might be interested in what I'm taking, so here's the list:

~~African-American Religous History
description
~~Religion, Values and Public Education
description
~~Education for Liberation
description
~~Risk & Resilience in Adolescent Development
description
~~Wisdom Literature (a class I'm taking through
Weston Jesuit School of Theology) description


There's a little bit of everything in there, so hopefully I won't get bored...plus I'll probably be too busy to be bored! The Wisdom Lit class is open to me since HDS is part of the Boston Theological Institute (BTI) which includes 9 different theology schools/programs around the Boston area. The BTI allows students at any of the member schools to take classes at any of the other member schools, it's a really good deal!

So, as you can see, I've got a full plate of classes lined up for this semester! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up...if anybody out there knows some special prayers for students I could probably use them!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home