Friday, December 01, 2006

They took my rice cooker...

I'm not sure what the deal is but the proctor (RA) of the floor in my dorm here at Harvard is upset about something to do with the rice cooker so she has confiscated it and hidden it so no one can use it!

This is the most childish thing I've ever heard of! I mean we're all grad students, which means we're all real adults. What does she hope to accomplish by confiscating an appliance?

I better be careful, cause this blog might get me grounded for what my grandmother used to call being smart! Ooooh, I'm scared....

But, you know what the best part is? I don't even use the bloody rice cooker (I just use a pot on the stove with water...oooh, what a concept)!!!
Hmmm, here's a thought...Being at Harvard Divinity School, I bet I could get someone to take me really seriously if I said I was being oppressed by not having access to my rice cooker!

FREEDOM for the Rice Cooker!

There will be a Free the Rice Cooker rally and demonstration tomorrow at noon outside of Rockefeller Hall...bring your signs, your megaphones and your chants! We have to stop the oppressor now or the Coffee Maker might be next!
Stand up for Rice Cookers everywhere!


1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really new thing that I saw in ur website..It so good …………………
I loved ur blogs and wat information that u issued is really very usefull for us .. thanks

Cooking Equipment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home