Monday, January 15, 2007

100th Post, Finals and iPod Shuffle...

Wow, this is my 100th post! I feel like there should be some sort of party or something...but, I'm way too busy for that!

I'm right in the middle of finals here at HDS. I've got 20 and 25 page papers due on Wednesday and then a short 12 pager due on Friday. How many pages do I have done? Three! That's right, I said 3! So, as you can see I shouldn't be blogging right now...So, until later here's this weeks iPod shuffle...

1. In Not of. Avalon
2. Soonerfreak. Unknown artist
3. Nobody's Fool. Avril Lavigne
4. Love is Love. Culture Club
5. All Things New. Watermark
6. Mona. The Toasters
7. Cry Out to Jesus. Third Day
8. Inflame the Fire. John Michael Talbot
9. Everyone's Someone. The Newsboys
10. My Heart Belongs To You. Westbound Train

The Rules for anybody who wants to play:
Get your ipod or MP3 player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel! Thanks to
Fr. Jim for the idea!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Janell Price said...

Wish I could play but my MP3 player doesn't show the artist!

In regard to John Michael Talbot though, I might say I am one of the few that liked Monk Rock.

You might be interested in my recent blog about meeting John Michael Talbot and accepting his invitation to attend the annual gathering of the Brothers and Sisters of Charity. It's available here: http://releasingtheword.blogspot.com

God bless you and yours,
Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home