Sunday, April 15, 2007

iPod Shuffle of the Week--Survey Style!

Consider yourself Tagged!

I, like most people, love music. My friend Abby posted this survey, so I filled it out also. It's kind of creepy the way some of the songs came up and matched the question so well!

Rules: set your iPod or media player of choice to shuffle and answer each question with the song that comes up! Then repost the answers in a note of your own. No Cheating!

What do your friends think about you:
A Little Less Talk and A Lot More Action (Toby Keith: Greatest Hits)

What do you dream about:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (Kenny Chesney: Greatest Hits)

Whats the theme song to your life:
Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show (Neil Diamond: Gold)

What was your high school like:
Blood and Roses (The Smithereens: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion Soundtrack----rather appropriate!)

How do you feel right now:
Crunchy Granola Suite (Neil Diamond: Gold)

When you get older your life will be:
Thank God I'm A Country Boy (John Denver: An Evening with John Denver)

Your angry song is:
Kiss Off (Violent Femmes: Add It Up)

Your love song is:
Atomic Dog (George Clinton: Greatest Funkin' Hits)

Your happy song is:
Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice: 13 Going on 30 Soundtrack)

How you feel about your boyfriend/ girlfriend:
It Ain't Over Til It's Over (Lenny Kravitz: Greatest Hits)

What your bf/gf thinks about you:
With Or Without You (U2: The Best Of-1980-1990)

What your style says about you:
Funky Cold Medina (Tone-Loc: Loc-ed After Dark) ROFLMAO!

How is your love life:
Blister in the Sun (Violent Femmes: Add it Up)

Tagged: The Crescat, Fr. Tucker, Happy Catholic, Anita Aloud, Anastasia

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Anastasia Hunt said...

Oooh- too bad I don't have my mp3 player on me right now- I'm definitely gonna have to do this soon! (I love these things.)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger The Crescat said...

cool. I've been dying to do one of these things since I got an iPod for Easter. nifty.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger The Crescat said...

also, by virtue of making a comment on my "blegging to Rome" post, you are now bound by honor & duty to post the link on your blog to help me in my endeavor. he he

If I get to Rome I'll take a picture of myself in front of a fountain wearing a funny hat with a sign that has your blog url on it.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Crescat said...

http://thecrescat.blogspot.com/2007/04/oh-goody.html

mine shuffle results

 

Post a Comment

<< Home