Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random thoughts and iPod shuffle of the week...

I'm really struggling right now. Mainly with my academic work. I am so overwhelmed with it all!

I think I've mentioned that in order to graduate this semester I'm having to take 5 classes and an incomplete, so basically 6 classes. The normal load here is 4 classes per semester. So the simple fact that I'm overloaded with work is really getting to me now.

Combine that with the fact that I've got a monster mid-term exam on Wednesday, a paper due on Friday, and the majority (75%) of my incomplete work due a week from Friday and I'm really just trying to keep my head above water right now.

On top of all this I'm facing having to pass the HDS Spanish language exam in May to graduate also, that is if I manage to make it through all of the classwork above! I've got so much work with my classes I have no bloody idea how I'm going to have time to study for the Spanish exam! And if I don't pass the Spanish exam, I can't graduate.

To add some extra pressure to the cooker, I'm pretty sure some friends of mine are going to be making the trip here to see my graduate. What if I don't pass that exam and thus don't graduate? They will have traveled half way across the country to see me graduate and I will have let them down!

It's all getting to be a little much. I could really use some prayer and Godly intervention.

Now, for something more fun...the ever popular iPod Shuffle of the Week:

1. Up! Shania Twain
2. God Help Me. Rebecca St. James
3. Wide Open Spaces. Dixie Chicks
4. Cover Me. FFH
5. Tight. Stacie Orrico
6. Whole Again. Jennifer Knapp
7. Classical Gas. Vanessa Mae
8. Flood. Jars of Clay
9. Dear Friend. Stacie Orrico
10. Screen Door. Rich Mullins

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home