Monday, April 16, 2007

Shoot a Cannonball towards Rome!!!

$ $ $ $ $

My cyberspace friend Carolina Cannonball is trying to get to Rome but doesn't seem to have $1979.00 laying around (can't imagine what's up with that?).

So she's doing what any rational 21st Century blogger does...she's blegging (blogging + begging = blegging!)!!

Get the whole (so sad it'll make a hungry orphan cry) story here!

As I'm a poor, starving, nearly homeless grad student, the best I can do to help her out is to post her bleg on my blog.

So, if you have an extra $ .50, or $1, 5, 10, or more please send it her way!

You'll be helping to shoot a cannonball to Rome!

There's gotta be some sort of indulgence for that...right?

Donate by going to her site and clicking on the picture of the St. Peter's on top of the right hand column!
$ $ $ $ $

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger The Crescat said...

Thank you! Thank you! I am happy to report I got my 1st donation!

I keep posting the details.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger The Crescat said...

For YOU! I saw this and had to pass it on in light of your comment about Darth Benedict

http://www.sarcenet.org/imgsrv/darth-ratz.gif

 

Post a Comment

<< Home