Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Homecoming!

I am so excited!

After having lived in the northeast for over two years, I'm finally going home to Oklahoma for a visit!

Now, granted, I grew up in southern Florida, but I lived for 10 years in Oklahoma and I can't believe how much I miss it. I made amazing friends while living there and I just flat-out fell in love with the place. I now consider Oklahome every bit as much my home as Florida.

I cannot wait to get back there. I managed to find a fairly inexpensive flight over the Christmas holiday, and because it fell over the holiday when I don't have to work, I'm going to be able to spend 2 weeks in Oklahoma while only using 1 week of vacation time! What kind of deal is that!

Anyway, I'm just about to burst I'm so excited. Can't wait to see everybody!

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said...

There is no place like home. I've lived in Arkansas for 20 years, but Tulsa will always be home to me. Even my blogger name "DrillerAA" is a tribute to the Tulsa minor league baseball team. Have a great vacation.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca Frech said...

The Okie bloggers are excited about your impending arrival as well! Have a great vacation, and WELCOME HOME!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home