Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Liturgical Dance!

My friend Lori knows how much of a liturgical dance afficianado I am and sent me this fabulous video! I being the humble person I am, share it with you...

**I absolutely LOVE liturgical dance! I wish all liturgical dance was as quality as this...Enjoy! If anyone knows how to bring this genius to the attention of the Holy Father, please get it to him! Can't you just imagine how much more entertaining the Mass would be with this guy as the liturgist?!!!



Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Methodius

**I say this with all of the sarcasm I can muster!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger BIz said...

I watched this, like, 17 times, and laughed harder each time. Oh, you can bet my church is going to have liturgicl dance.

(can I but it on my blog too??? I'll give credit to you, scott!)

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT TO BURST ANYONE'S BUBBLE, BUT I BELIEVE that this is actually an outtake or excerpt from the "Strangers with Candy" movie, not an actual liturgical dance by an actual believer. Also, it's not actually Psalm 24 (what I originally thought)--I don't know what the text is.
Margot
(doesn't mean I didn't also watch it 17 times.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home