Sunday, October 08, 2006

A great nite at Harvard!

It's like 2:3o in the morning and I just got back from celebrating my friend Anna's birthday with a bunch of friends. I have to admit I'm just a little, teeny, weeny bit tipsy...I drank 3.5 margaritas (0ne friend didn't finish theirs and you can't just leave alcohol...can you?).

It was a fabulous night out with great friends! It's one of those times that I'm glad I came to Harvard, and some times it doesn't feel like there are a lot of those.

It was so awesome being out with them, especially after the atrocious loss to some college from Texas that OU had today.

My friends are the bestest!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. John Leonardi

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, blogger beta is being weird. I guess I'm super glad you had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home