Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy, Happy...Joy, Joy!!!

Happy, Happy...Joy, Joy!!
I'm Done With Finals!!!
Alas, I start my new semester with a class at Weston Jesuit School of Theology on Monday...and I need to start studying for my language exame, which I have to pass to graduate (luck and prayer will be tested to its limit!).

But, whatever...I'm done with finals and this is how I feel:
I call it: End of Finals Nirvana
Important Update 1.30.2007: I found the pic above doing a random google search, but a kind commenter has pointed out that it's done by Sam Brown who has a great blog called Exploding Dog. It really is cool, you should check it out!
Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Fabian

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm you should link that pic to http://www.explodingdog.com, he does great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home