Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cornell update

So, I got back from Ithaca, NY today and I'm really glad to be back in my own room and in my own bed...even if that bed is a horrible, horrible dorm-style twin-xl!

However, I had a fabulous time at Cornell! I had a great time! I didn't know it was possible to have a good time, nay a great time, at an interview...did you? Well, I did!

I really enjoyed meeting the people involved in Cornell's American Indian Program and various others from the admissions office to the minority affairs. It was really a great day.

I don't know if I'll be offered the job or not, but I truly, truly enjoyed my time there. Ithaca is absolutely beautiful! Hilly, very, very hilly! But beautiful. The lake, the stream, lush green valleys and woodlands...ah, I forgot what outdoors looked like since I've been in Boston.

What a great day, and a great opportunity! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!
On a side note...I realized while at Cornell that their school color is Red and so are the colors of both Harvard and Oklahoma (though, both are officially Crimson which is a shade of red). I'm not sure what that means or implies, but I just found it fascinating that the same color keeps appearing in my life.

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home