Thursday, May 31, 2007

I got the job!!!

Praise Jesus!

Yesterday may just have been the 3rd best day of my life...right after being Confirmed in the Church and graduating from the University of Oklahoma!

First, I got my final grade turned in and now I'm all clear to graduate from Harvard Divinity School!!! The ride has been bumpy, I've got a few bruises, but I'm graduating all the same!

Second, I was offered the job at Cornell! YEA!!!!

I'm going to be working in the Cornell University American Indian Program doing Student Services work! That basically means that I'll be working on recruiting and admitting students, doing financial aid, retention (making sure the kids graduate), and other general work to support the students and their families as members of the Cornell family (pic of the Cornell campus below).
I'm sooo excited! This is my first real job...well, I used to be a restaurant manager, but now I don't have to wear a uniform or make peoples food (unless I want to), and that is a bloody huge step for me. I've been doing "Joe" jobs for so long I just might accidently ask students if they want fries with their diploma :-)

I can't believe that they're going to pay me to work with other Indians...it's been my dream job to work with American Indian students.

Christ has provided me with so many blessings in my life and this is just the most recent.

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

У женщины же, даже в наш эмансипированный жизнь, глубинная задача все-таки иная: произвести для свет максимально жизнеспособное племя, воеже, в конечном итоге, внести свою лепту в выживание и, желательно, совершенствование человека словно биологического вида. А ради этого нужен оптимально сообразный партнер. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-i-zhenshchina.html]мужчина и женщина[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home