Sunday, May 27, 2007

The End...and IPod Shuffle of the Week

Well, I'm finally finished with all of my course work here at HDS!! OMG! I can't believe I've actually completed this wild ride. It's been bumpy with lots and lots of potholes, but I made it through the gauntlet...though I might need to have my alignment checked.

I'm still waiting to hear about my grades, but I should pass everything. So, unless something really crazy happens (fingers crossed!), I should be able to graduate from this taco stand! Hard to believe. Oh well, one phase of life is over and now it's time to move to the next one. But what will that be???

Oh, and I'm reviving the IPod Shuffle of the Week that's been on vacation for a long time...

IPod Shuffle of the Week:
1. Spicy McHaggis Jig. Dropkick Murphys
2. Love's Got a Hold on You. Alan Jackson
3. Lovely Rita. The Beatles
4. Who'll Stop the Rain. Creedence Clearwater Revival
5. The Lucky One. Faith Hill
6. Supersonic. JJ Fad
7. Need You Tonight. INXS
8. Remember When. Alan Jackson
9. Complicated. Avril Lavigne
10. Gimme the Car. The Violent Femmes

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Anastasia Hunt said...

Congratulations! Any big plans for this auspicious event?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'll try to remember to do the iPod Shuffle tomorrow! From the looks of it, you have great taste in music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home