- Not getting a real person when I call a company or service department.
- Not having what I need to do my work when I need it.
- People who don't know the difference between a "podium" and a "lectern." (answer: you stand on a podium, you speak from a lectern)
- Stores that put carpet or uneven flooring at the location the carts are so you can't tell if your cart has a bad wheel.
- People who don't do what they say they will.
- Priests who don't follow the liturgy.
- Smokers & Smoking.
- Unironed clothes.
- People who listen to their iPods so loud that I know exactly what they're listening to...dude, turn it down!
- Using selective scripture quotes to support a point...anybody can pick and choose scripture out of context.
- Professors who use the classroom to further their political/moral/ethical agenda.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen