Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy this week and I haven't really gone into the high gear of my summer schedule!

This working full-time thing is for the birds!!!!

I start my summer language classes on Monday...I'm taking theological Spanish (and, no, I don't know how theological Spanish is different from regular Spanish). It is recommended to only work part time during the summer language program, but I'm going to be working at the museum, the library, and at my dorm! It's gonna be a long, long summer!

This week I worked in the conservation lab for my internship at the Peabody Museum. Basically, I wrote description and condition reports on three pairs of childrens moccasins that appear to be from the Southern Plains and a toy cradleboard that I believe is Apache. It has been really great to work so closely with these objects. I'm really enjoying it, even though I don't think I'm doing a whole lot right now, but I'm having a blast!

The new residents move into the dorm this weekend, so I'm going to be busy over the weekend also! I'm really looking forward to meeting them, but I'm tired!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Thomas More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home