Sunday, October 22, 2006

Obama baracks my world!

I have to admit it...I'm a gun owner, a conservative Christian, and a Democrat! That's right, I'm a conservative Democrat! I'm a proud supporter of gun owners rights, I believe in the right to life from womb to tomb, and I'm a staunch supporter of Democrats for Life!

So that is why today has been so awesome! This morning on Meet the Press, Illinois Senator Barack Obama opened the door for a 2008 Presidential run!!!!
The dream's still alive!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Peter of Alcantara

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger SoonerScotty said...

You can't create change by hiding in the opposition.

True change comes from within...and while I don't support everything Obama or the Dems do, I agree with more of their policies than the Repubs and am therefore working for change in the party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home