Saturday, October 21, 2006

Teach for America update


Well, I've been invited to a full-day interview with Teach for America on Tuesday (see my original post on TFA)!!!

I'm really excited about this, as TFA is one of two possible options I'm contemplating for after I graduate from Harvard in June.

With TFA I'd be able to teach in a reservation community and I've chosen their South Dakota and New Mexico sites which serve the Pine Ridge/Rosebud and Navajo/Zuni communities respectively.

I have to teach a five-minute lesson during the interview to the other interviewees and the interviewers so I've come up with a short lesson to teach numbers and colors in Mvskoke language. I'm excited about that, I love sharing heritage!

Anyway, just keep me in your prayers!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Hilarion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home