iPod shuffle of the week...
1. Marlboro Man. The Toasters
2. Reason To Believe. Jaci Velasquez
3. Standing Up for Justice. The Bruce Lee Band
4. Wakiksuya. Earl Bullhead (powwow song)
5. Dear Prudence. The Beatles
6. Savior. Steven Curtis Chapman
7. Lamb of God. Rebecca St. James
8. Hate. Skankin’ Pickle
9. Life of Praise. Casting Crowns
10. Before He Cheats. Carrie Underwood
The rules, for anybody who wants to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!
Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Third Sunday of Advent