Monday, June 04, 2007

It's startin' to sink in...

Wow, it's really starting to sink in that I'm about to graduate from Harvard with a graduate degree.

I picked up my cap, gown & hood today and I think that really made my impending graduation a little bit more real. I also was walking back to my room and went through Harvard Yard and saw Tercentenary (big word for 300 years) Theatre all decked out for commencement (Widener Library with Harvard shields above). I'm really starting to feel that this is all coming to an end.
(Banners with various graduate school shields in the theatre)

(HDS shield (left), Graduate School of Arts & Sciences shield (right), Widener Library background)

I'm not sad about that, it's just that it's really hitting me that I'm leaving one phase of my life and entering another. Wow.

And to think it's still 2 days before graduation...

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home