Sunday, September 16, 2007

iPod shuffle of the week

I haven't done this for a while and I'm thinking I should update more on this than I have been. So, I thought reviving the iPod shuffle could kick-off a more active blog. Here goes:

1. Sinking. Jars of Clay
2. Centerfold. The J. Geils Band
3. A day in the life. The Beatles
4. Cave of the Heart. John Michael Talbot
5. When You Hold Me. Jaci Velasquez
6. Someday Right Now. Mustard Plug
7. Blackbird. The Beatles
8. Ocean. Ten Shekel Shirt
9. Phase 4 Gourd Song 3. Cozad Family & Friends Oklahoma Gourd Songs
10. Sunday Morning Comin' Down. Kris Kristofferson

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

I played along at my blog! Thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home