Sunday, June 25, 2006

Friends, Dormies and Sooners

Well, we managed to get just about everybody moved into the dorm this weekend. Everybody seems to have settled in pretty well. There's still a couple of people scheduled to move in on Monday, but all in all, things went relatively smoothly.

Tomorrow night is the first night of the summer language program here at HDS. I'm taking theological Spanish, which I'm not looking forward to. It will hopefully fulfill my language requirement here, but I'm definitely no fan of languages...so we'll see how it goes.

There was some good soccer on this weekend what with the World Cup in full swing and all. The games have been pretty good, but the refs have been terrible! It is absolutely a travesty to have officiating this bad at such an important tournament! It really is hard to believe!

But, since Mexico and the US are now out I suppose I'm rooting for Ghana. One of my dormmates is from Ghana, so I've kind of adopted them.

We "Ghana" Win!!!

And last, but not least...my best friend from Oklahoma gave me a call tonight. He recently got married and ordained in the Methodist Church and has just moved to a new assignment in eastern Oklahoma. He seems to be doing really, really well and really happy. I'm so happy things are going so well for him!

Well, that's about it for now!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of Bl. Jutta of Thuringia

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Anastasia Hunt said...

Thanks for your good wishes and prayers. I am doing a lot better and expect to be at full capacity by next week.
BTW, didn't I see you at the Catholic Message Board recently?

God bless,
Anastasia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home