Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Buh? Say it ain't so!

I read the following on a blog that I read regularly and found it unbelievable...until I checked Wal-Mart's website myself.

From Moneybags who got it from AFA.net:

When Wal-Mart announced their support for the homosexual agenda a few weeks ago, they meant what they said. You will remember that Wal-Mart asked for, and received, permission to join the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC). The company announced they were giving two large grants to NGLCC. The world's largest retailer was rewarded with a position on the board of NGLCC. Wal-Mart also announced they would give preference to homosexual-owned businesses in purchasing products.

Justin Nelson, president of NGLCC, said he expects Wal-Mart to use its influence to pressure suppliers like P&G, Johnson & Johnson, and Gillette to give homosexual businesses preferential treatment. Wal-Mart is also working on a plan to provide domestic-partnership benefits to homosexual employee "partners." The NGLCC is a leading promoter of homosexual marriage....

A quick search of Wal-Mart's website turned up the following number of items for sale:
Gay - 1148
Lesbian - 468
Transgender - 40
Bisexual - 38
Gay Marriage - 26

I didn't believe it myself, but I checked Wal-Mart's site (here) and I'm telling you it's true!

Has Wal-Mart forgotten who their primary customer base is?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!
Feast of St. Anthony Claret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home