Sunday, December 17, 2006

Take part in Catholic survey...

Found this post on A Catholic Life (link)...I plan on participating and invite anyone interested to particpate also...

As the Blogger of To Jesus Through Mary (link) I am requesting Catholics in the age group of 16-45 to take part in a survey about the direction of the Catholic Church. I want to come to an understanding what young people think of the Church, maybe why they don't go to mass every weekend, and such. I want to know how these individuals want to the Church to be in 20 years from now.

For this reason I wish to dedicate a portion of my time in 2007 to reading surveys which I will create with the help of others. These surveys will be available sometime after the first of the year.

I am asking for all Catholics, from Conservative Catholics to Liberal Catholics, to those involved in the Charismatic movement. Catholics who attend the traditional latin mass and to those who attend mass in the vernacular. All Catholics in the age range of 16-45 I request you to email me at:

catholicsurvey (at) gmail (dot) com

Please put in the subject "Catholic Survey" as a way to eliminate spam.

Upon the receipt of your email, I will send you an email confiriming your request to take part in the survey and the date on which I plan to release the suvey.

I ask if you have a blog or any way to promote this survey to please do so.

I appreciate it your help. This is a great opportunity for us to evaluate your own positions of the Church and to learn about the Church at the same time.

Your Brother in Christ,
Edward Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home