Sooner Joke of the Week
Crook'em Horns! (Special thanks to Laroo)
1. What do you call a drug ring in Austin? A huddle.
2. There's four Texass Longhorns in a car, who's driving? The police.
3. Did you hear the Texass Longhorns have adopted a new "Honor System"? "Yes your Honor, No your Honor."
4. The Texass Longhorns knew they had to do something for their defense,so they hired a new defensive coordinator: F. Lee Bailey.
5. How did the Texass Longhorns spend their first week at fall practice? Studying their Miranda Rights.
6. What do you say to a Longhorn in a suit? "Will the defendant please rise?"
7. If you see Longhorn football player on a bike, why don't you swerve to hit him? It might be your bike!
8. The Longhorns employ scouts. But they're to look out for cops, not to scout high school kids.
9. I heard a rumor that the Texass Department of Corrections plans to build a new prison in Austin so Longhorns can walk to school.
10. What do you call it when a Longhorn goes on vacation? Time off for good behavior.
11. Why couldn't the Longhorn enter huddle on the football field? It's a parole violation to associate with known felons.