Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm a freakin' Harvard graduate!!!!

WOW!! I graduated from Harvard today! What a great day! I had such a good time...probably the best time I've had since I've been at Harvard. Here are some pictures...
Me, in front of the Peabody Museum
My co-workers at the Peabody Museum

In Harvard's Memorial Church just before the Harvard Divinity School diploma ceremony

My friend Veronica and I

My good friend Quardricos (Moorhouse '05) and me

2007 Harvard University Native American graduates

Thanking the Harvard University Native American Program (HUNAP) family for helping me make it through my degree program

The big fancy paper! It's in Latin, so I don't totally know what it says. But basically it says that Scott (i.e. me!) is a Harvard graduate with a Masters of Theological Studies degree!
What a great day!
Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

That is freakin' awesome!! You've got the gist of your diploma, but if you want to give me a couple of days (to sleep tonight and grab a Latin/English dictionary after my a.m. staff mtg.) I can translate it for you. It would probably be good practice for me. It's been awhile with the Latin.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger The Crescat said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home