Thursday, September 27, 2007

13 Things Rockin' My World Right Now

Well, Thursday Thirteen #1 went ok, so here's another dose...

13 Things Rockin' My World Right Now
(in no particular order)

1. Takin' students leaders to dinner to plan out their year.
2. 33 American Indian high school seniors visiting campus this weekend.
3. I love, love, love my job!
4. Getting to speak to all the campus chaplains about things I'm passionate about.
5. My new rice cooker.
6. The energy that college & high school students have.
7. Jesus...he constantly rocks my world!
8. The weather finally cooling off.
9. My iPod...what'd we do before these things?
10. Getting to do recruitment travel next week.
11. Seeing friends from Harvard who are now grad students at my new university.
12. Netflix...dude, they deliver movies to your house! How cool is that!
13. Getting a ticket to see the Dalai Lama when he visits! Too Awesome!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Dalai Lama? Really? That would rock my world too. But number seven is the ultimate world-rocker.

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see someone so HAPPY about a job! You're very lucky. Enjoy the Dalai lama...

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Netflix too! Do you remember the olden days when you had to go to a store to rent DVDs and then take them back when you had seen them, and they actually gave you a time limit?? The dark ages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home