Thursday, October 04, 2007

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by The Mom...I'm not sure who to tag, so if you're reading this and you have a blog consider yourself tagged!

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
NO, I've never been to a TLM and am kind of skeptical as to whether I'd like it or not, but I'm open to checking one out if I ever have the chance.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? 0, please see answer to #1

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? probably fairly middle of the road with traditionalist/conservative leanings

4. Are you a comment junkie? if you mean checking out the comments on other people's blogs while rarely leaving any comments...then, yes

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Sometimes, especially if I expect there to some fallout from my comment

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? not that I can remember, I'm pretty much of the opinion that if you don't want people to know you said it, then you probably shouldn't say it

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? I get pretty psyched anytime I'm on any blogroll

8. Which blog is the first one you check? I read The Cafeteria is Closed and The Crescat pretty religiously (nod, nod, wink, wink)

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? just some friends I know who blog

10. What are you reading? The Painted Drum by Louise Erdich

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? Umm, idk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home