Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's busy...

Oh, my Sooners completely shot themselves in the foot (feet?). Not to take anything away from Colorado who played a great game, but turnovers, penalties, and dropped passes absolutely killed us. But, at least Texass also lost...and don't forget that Florida won a championship last year with one loss---but it's a long shot and we'd need a lot of teams to help us out along the way. Oh well, bring on the Shorthorns!

Sorry for not posting for a few days. It's been really hectic here. We hosted 33 American Indian senior high school students from around the country to come and visit the campus and see if it might be where they'd like to go to college.

Needless to say, with that many people there were a number of small travel problems along the way. But, I think we got most of them taken care of and it seems that everyone had a pretty decent time.

Yet, I definitely have a long list of things that we can address to hopefully make next year's program better.

I've got to take two students to the airport today, which is about an hour away, and then I'm off for a recruitment trip until Thursday when I'm due back on campus to make a presentation to a university committee. It's kind of an important presentation so I'm praying it all goes well.

Until later...

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Rebecca Frech said...

When you get a sec, I've tagged you for a meme.

Love,
the Mom

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

In reply to your most recent comment, I will drive from the cabin we are renting to a local pizza place in Tulsa for the Blogger get-together where, no doubt, we will all be watching to a certain extent throughout the other festivities. If I had tickets and was going to be at the actual game...well, I'd forget Okie Blogger Round-Up immediately.(Though I did have fun at it last year.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home