Sunday, June 17, 2007

Had a headache for most of the day, not sure if it's sinus's or what? But, it was still a good day.

One of my best friend's was ordained into the Presbyterian (PCUSA) ministry today. I got to visit the church he attended here in Boston and it was really great. They really seem to appreciate and truly love him. He is so lucky.

Though I'm really sad that he's going back to Atlanta where he'll spend a year in a chaplaincy at a local hospital.

And, then I move to New York on Wednesday...I'm already packed, but I still feel like there's so much to do and too little time. But, I'm really counting my blessings these days!

iPod Shuffle of the Week...
1. I can feel it. Third Day
2. Hands Up. Black Eyed Peas
3. Viva! Bond
4. Old Flame. Alabama
5. Too Much to Ask. Avril Lavigne
6. She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy. Kenny Chesney
7. My very own flag. Less than Jake
8. Video Killed the Radio Star. The Buggles
9. You Love Me Anyway. FFH
10. Old Haskell Tune. Tha Tribe

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home