Tuesday, June 12, 2007

in limbo...

So, I moved out of graduate housing this past weekend and am in the apartment I had rented for the summer because I thought I was going to be in Boston next year.

But, hey, Jesus had bigger plans than I did! I move to New York next week and am kind of ready to be gone. I feel like I'm just stuck in between places at this point. I'm not totally in Boston, but not totally in New York yet either. Limbo...that is where I am right now.

I'm really looking forward to getting to New York and setting up my new place and meeting new people and experiencing new things. It's going to be awesome!

iPod shuffle of the week...

1. Violin Concerto in C, K296. Mozart
2. Glory to God. John Michael Talbot
3. God Bless America. Kate Smith
4. Letting Go. Jeremy Camp
5. I think I'll just stay here and drink. Merle Haggard
6. My Very Own Flag. Less than Jake
7. Blood and Roses. The Smithereens
8. Into Your Arms. By the Tree
9. Loud and Proud. Tha Tribe
10. Where the streets have no name. U2

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is freaking hysterical! Being from Texas, I've run into OKIES like you before.

What a gifted writer you are and I wish you the best in NY. You are going to touch MANY lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home