Sunday, July 01, 2007

Well, I've been in Ithaca for my first full week. Work is going well. It's a little slow because of the student's being gone. And also, because I'm still feeling my way in the job.

I spent most of this week going through and straightening up my office. There are files in there from the 80s and they certainly all that necessary at this point. But, I'm slowly making my way through it.

I met with the University Admissions Office on Thursday and got their take on recruitment from an official standpoint. Their input and assistance will definitely come in handy as I continue to learn the various recruitment aspects of my job.

All in all, it was a good first full week in my opinion. Jobwise, I don't know that it could have been better? Personally, my biggest issue is finances as I won't receive my first pay until July 13, but I'll make it through.

Well, here's the iPod Shuffle of the week...

iPod Shuffle of the Week
1. A Country Boy can Survive! Hank Williams Jr.
2. Church of the Poison Mind. Boy George & The Culture Club
3. Done too Soon. Neil Diamond
4. Love and Peace or Else. U2
5. Last Dance Rodeo. Jewel
6. Roxanne. The Police
7. I'm Not Afraid to Love You. FFH
8. Lead of Love. Caedmon's Call
9. A Little More. Jennifer Knapp
10. Fight for OKU. The Pride of Oklahoma

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your iPod or media-player of choice set the thing to shuffle, then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

Thanks Be to God and Boomer Sooner!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

I played along with the shuffle in today's blog entry with some embarrassing results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home